Sunday, June 2, 2013

Star Hat

Hi Jammers! Today's new item is nonmember! It is the new Summer Carnival theme of Sun, Moon, and now Star hats!!
I personally think this one is the best out of the three just because it looks knitted, but yes the star is huge! :) The Daily Explorer posted a Call of the Wild article on their blog....

Did you find them all? To see the locations click this previous post: here  When I was answering them I got a little disappointed because they were all about Animal Jam Outfitters and not even about the game!! I know a lot of you out there say "Animal Jam is all Buisness!" and "AJHQ just wants our money!!" I know it seems that way, especially with the new diamonds, but AJHQ does care about our opinions!! 

That's all I know kind of a short post! But later today I will probably post a diamond video and/or a new contest! Have fun and happy jamming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.