Sunday, May 19, 2013

Underwater Fruit Hat and Captain Melville

Today's new item is an underwater fruit hat!! For members only, sorry non members...

However, I have good news nonmembers...The Daily Explorer posted an Ad. for Snow Leopard 3-month memberships. They are on sale through May 25th!! I suggest you go and get one from Target now! :)

Mystery of the Week

Ok, this mystery is  big this week!! Have you ever went to the Juice Hut in Crystal Sands and noticed it was called "Captain Melville's Juice Hut." 

Whoa, wait....who's Captain Melville? Well, I am here to tell you that nobody knows, sadly! However, there are many theories. Some say he was an ordinary jammer who found Crystal Sands, others say that he is a tiger that was on Crystal Sands before the Alphas discovered it!! There has also been some weird sightings! Here are some sightings pictures:
This one is looks kind of real because I tried to stand there and it was hard to because I was too big!
This isn't really a sighting this is just someone's theory on what he looks like..
This is a sighting that was on the very bottom left corner..this one seems real because jammers can't go that far down...I wonder what the white ball could be!?!
Anyway, who knows who Captain Melville is. Who is he? Where is he now? Why did he leave or is he just in hiding? Comment what you think jammers! 
Oh I added videos to the Videos Tab and I also added a Contest Tab so check both out! Have fun and happy jamming!!

2 comments:

  1. Soo mysterious!!! I luv it! Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that Captain Melville is Sir Gilbert's son

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.