Friday, March 21, 2014

Sailor Hats





Hello Jammers! The Bahari Bargains Shop has returned selling Sailor Hats....
Certainly, not a very popular item in most jammers eyes.
I was so excited about the update yesterday that I forgot to tell you all the new item! 
The new item in Sunken Treasures is a Pile of Treasure.....
Wow that is full of all Jamaa Currencies except tickets! It is full of gold bricks, gems, diamonds, and even a pearl necklace OuO  <--Freaky Smily Face

The Sarepia Theater has released a new video......

 The Daily Explorer posted an article about the newest adventure.....
That is a pretty pawesome graphic! I love this adventure it is like a big mystery!
AJHQ has released two new badges for jammers.....
The first one is a cheetah, and the second is a lion. There is a small glitch though, when you click the cheetah you get a lion badge, and when you click the lion you get a cheetah badge.





All items above are for nonmembers and they are all through the trading system. 
[Fox Hat, Heat Locket, Glove, Worn]
So you can't buy these items, but you can easily find them on others trade lists!







  • Search for Greely added to the Adventure Guide
  • Clearance Items have been added to the Clearance Tab
  • Giveaway prizes will be sent out later today so check your Jam-a-gram Mail!
  • Sky Scene Actors will be announced tomorrow!
  • The Blogiversary Party is Saturday 8:00 A.M. [AJ TIME]

Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: What has been your favorite Adventure so far and why?


13 comments:

  1. FIRST!!!!! That is my first time bein first!!! Omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also get all of those items in the hard mode of the adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the search for greely because it is challenging some other adventures are pretty easy but the search for greely gives you a challenge
    -christmas0910

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally like the search for greely because it is super interesting and it has a great story and mystery. It's also not as easy as other adventures. I also like the great escape because I like the different levels
    -kitty5748
    Live, laugh, and love huskies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like The Search For Greely. Its interesting and very challenging. I went with my friend on it yesterday and we were both exploring everything and having a great time! We also got turned into phantoms :3

    CopyKittyCat~

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats too all the peeps that won!
    scooter i also like the outfit idea very modest XD OuO
    ~snowleopardcubs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Underwater items just aren't really popular...


    animaljamhappenings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey scooter! What for the phantom plush from the last giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scooter,
    First I would like to thank you for the prize. It came as a complete shock that i would even win anything! I may just keep it forever or give it to my brother.
    Also, for clothing ideas my tiger has a nice black and red design that looks nice and most items are easily obtained.
    ~bkcrazies0

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to be in a video it would be cool. Can I be jammer for April, I love to fool ppl on April fool's day!
    redskins00

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and thx cuddly7 ur really nice to say that!
    stovetop

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the cheetah one looks more realistic
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.