Sunday, March 16, 2014

Magic Balloons This Week

Hey Jammers!
The new item in the Jam Mart Clothing Store is a Clover Balloon.....
CB on Make A Gif
Great original Lucky Day item! 
Original Color: Dark Green
The Aquarium has released a new video...

The Daily Explorer posted an article about the new shops...
DE---Shops
Nice graphics!
Did you know that the Magic Mirror is really magic?
Aaoazja2001 sent in this photo. Pretty funny ^.^ The Magic Mirror can answer backwards if you turn it.








This Week, is a new Mini-Segment coming to the Animal Jam Sky Blog that shows what happened in Jamaa, this week 2 years ago. Here is the first issue:

This week of March 16th - March 22nd two years ago, Jamaa introduced Pet Jellyfish...
Lots of great colors and combinations. 
Also: Tierney's Aquarium was introducted.
Elf Tail Armor was the Monthly Membership Gift
Wolfs Only Party was introduced







Blu the Monkey Issue #14 - Stuck in Luck
Click the link above to read the new comic!

Comment Call: Vote another jammer out!
Arctic Wolf is no longer safe!
Darling Clevermoon has been eliminated!

More Blogs Tab updated
2 MORE DAYS TILL SURPRISES!!!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


30 comments:

  1. Incredible arctic wolf pinky522

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mythical spiritsun and victory sunnyghost
      i put safty on arctic wolf or incredible sunnyscout
      ~3berrygirl~

      Delete
  2. Incredible arcticwolf, sorrybut she has to go....
    Puffy56686

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote out Victory Sunnyghost

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote out Mythical Spiritsun.
    ~wingofthesun~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victory sunny ghost
    Blueberryb
    Can't wait to see who the winner is

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( I was darling clever moon :( I vote out victory sunny ghost :(
    :( :( :( :(
    -Kitty from oaktreeforests.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote out Incredible Arcticwolf

    I am xxajislegendxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote out Victory Sunnyghost.

    I am everett19912

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote out Incredible Arcticwolf.

    Check out my blog at animaljamhappenings.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  10. incredible arctic wolf- sunnywolf567

    ReplyDelete
  11. i vote out incredible arcticwolf~dynomite975

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote out Victory Sunny ghost.

    missdarlingjammer

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorry for not have been commentimg i have been really sick i vote out arctic wolf
    ~snowleopardcubs~

    ReplyDelete
  14. i vote out victory sunny ghost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia L., your taking my name so plz change it my whole name is urs or atleast, it looks like it is... if u dont i will have to get my dad :/ ~pinky522

      Delete
  15. I vote out Lucky Quitegirl

    ReplyDelete
  16. i vote out victory sunny ghost XD nice outfit though :D

    -CMO1st

    ReplyDelete
  17. Incredible arctic wolf
    Wolfgirlquest123

    ReplyDelete
  18. incrediblearcticwolf
    ~Popstar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Victory Sunny ghost...
    ~Papyjam~

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote out Incredible Arcticwolf
    ~ Krazycanuck81

    ReplyDelete
  21. I vote out Arctic Wolf, sorry. (Not Incredible Arcticwolf!)
    -Fox279-

    ReplyDelete
  22. arctic wolf~ sorry, arctic. And why did he get to be safe for one week? That's crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last Sunday he was voted the most to be safe for one entire week! The week is over, so now it is anyone's game!! ^o^

      --Scooter

      Delete
  23. I want to vote out Incredible ArcticWolf

    -Mokeycool-

    ReplyDelete
  24. me: am i awesome?
    mirror: no
    me: well i am leaving!
    mirror: no
    me: just no i am leaveing -takes mirror out of den

    -lol89762

    ReplyDelete
  25. scooter, I got hacked! I shouldn't have tried animaljambetacheat! pinky522

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.