Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Clover Trident

Calling all Jammers! 6 more days till the 1 Year Blog Anniversary!
The Bahari Bargains Shop has released the returning Clover Trident.....
Too busy to do all colors today! But they are just the regular colors! 
Great underwater Lucky Item!
 The Sarepia Theater has released a new video....

The Daily Explorer posted an article about Asian Elephants....
Cute little elephants, aren't they? ^-^





Creepersofthenethter is this week's Epic Sky Den for their idea of an Adventure Forest!
Congrats, you have been added to the Epic Sky Den Hall of Fame!




Skymail #12
Thanks everyone! To see why and how to send Gifts and Questions go to the Donations Page!


Comment Call: Vote another jammer out
Rosy Icypaw has been eliminated!
Twist #3 is tomorrow!!!

Have fun and happy jamming!!



25 comments:

  1. Leaping Futurespirit I vote out plus first!

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i vote out leaping futurespirit the hat doesn't match

      Delete
    2. and explorer frozenjammer

      Delete
  2. 2nd? I'm early! XD
    I love the new items! Awesome den too!
    Its getting harder and harder to vote people out!
    I'm sorry but I`m going to vote Incredible Arcticwolf!
    Awesome outfit but sorry!
    ~m0nkeygirl6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Creeper!
    (Congrats Great leader Sunstar, this is your loyal warrior Solartail.)
    He's my buddy ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Explorer frozenjammer
    Sorry,
    Rascalcat

    ReplyDelete
  5. i vote out incredible arcticwolf, sorry~dynomite975

    ReplyDelete
  6. i vote out prince the proud good try though!!!

    missdarlingjammer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote out prince the proud k? sorry, but you just do not look right. Great try though!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol I know I'm going to be voted out soon

      Delete
  8. explorer frozenjammer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote out Explorer Frozenjammer. Good job though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i vote out da jammer with da name pricetheproud.

    doggy33
    ps i am new 2 da blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. i vote out prince the proud
    ~snowleopardcubs~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you think I could join your blog? If you're unsure, check out my blog @ ajspark.blogspot.com. If you don't know how to add people, I can tell you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to ask to join the Animal Jam Sky, just have fun!! ^-^

      --Scooter

      Delete
  13. Explorer FrozenJammer -KingstonShepard

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blossom Shymoon. ^.^
    ~wingofthesun~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote out Explorer Frozenjammer. Sorry, you still look great though!
    -Krazycanuck81

    ReplyDelete
  16. Explorer Frozenjammer doesn't seem to match...
    I wonder why AJHQ still has the Underwater lands open... I never see anyone there.

    ~Wildloveforcats

    ReplyDelete
  17. i vote for prince the proud sorry

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote Leaping FutureSpirit Out....Sorry D:

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.