Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pet Monkey Plushie

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the expected pet monkey plushie in the plushie booth at the Summer Carnival...

                              

There is also a new video in the Sarepia Theater....


 The Daily Explorer posted an Epic Den of the Week......
Congrats, Infinity Arctic Wolf!


Rumor Reader

The Jamaa Journal hinted that the next Jamaa Journal would probably involve Cosmo and adventures...

So the rumor is.. Will there be a Jamaa Journal tomorrow? Will Cosmo be in a new adventure in the next Jamaa Journal? Or will the next Jamaa Journal be about the stores opening up in Kimbara Outback? Which rumor is true to you?


Blog News


  • Journey of the Wolves Movie added to the Videos Mini Blog
  • Last Day to enter the Party Contest
  • Last Day to vote on the Kimbara Outback Poll
  • New post on the Sky Members Mini Blog
The Animal Jam Sky Blog almost has 20,000 views! WOW! I will be hosting a party definitely! Have fun and happy jamming!!



Show off your art and news here!

13 comments:

  1. I'd like to be jammed of the week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I be the jammer of the month? I'm panda04043

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same, I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to be jammer of the month :D

    -theawsomeness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be the Jammer of the month! It sounds like fun! :D

    Wolflover12203

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to be jammer of the month because my birth days in August when you take a pic of an animal can you do my lion - epicjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I please be jammer of the month? I am saganlucy from howtodoanimaljam.blogspot.com, incredible toughcats how to do animal jam! PS, did you get all my gifts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did get all the gifts! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  7. Hi!!!! Cheesewedge here!!!
    I would like to be the Jammer of the Month!!!!
    Sorry for not posting earlier, my wifi switched off suddenly and I couldnt post my comment anymore!!!! /).^
    Thanks for everything Scooter and also, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding!!!!! >.<
    -Cheesewedge :{D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi im doogal i would love to be jammer of the month for August! It would be so cool! You make the best blog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be jammer of the month
    Pls it would mean so much to me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I'm Hershey109 and I love your bloggies! It's so creative <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I am ocean00954 I would love to be your jammer of the month. Also I loooovve your awesome blog

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.