Sunday, July 7, 2013

I'm Back! ^-^

Hey Jammers! I have missed you all and Jamaa itself, but know that I am back from vacation let's catch up a bit! The new items are an Epic Sun Hat(July 5th), an Epic Moon Hat(July 6th), and an Epic Star Hat(July 7th)..... 


Kind of creepy, but yet cute at the same time!!! Neat idea for a "hat" although they look like a giant masks!!

The Daily Explorer has been posting some lengthy articles....

Blog News

Well, I am glad to be back and I will keep blogging as long as you keep reading! Have fun and happy jamming!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.