Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kimbara Outback

**New Code:      HOOOT**

Hi Jammers! Today is the big day..a new land! Cosmo and the koalas have came back with kangaroos,  and found a new land called...Kimbara Outback!
Kangaroos are now available at the Diamond Shop!

Kimbara Outback is a mix between Coral Canyons and Appondale!

Welcome Back! Kimbara Outback is now in the Journey Book!

You can now choose normal and hard! There are different prizes which I will post tomorrow!


Notice you can turn the level icon on and off!
It will show right here!


I can't wait for updates!

Now the new item is in the Jam Mart Furniture Store is a Phantom Shirt...

                               
New Video in the Sarepia Theater!
Look at the newly designed Jamaa Map too! I like it....

The Daily Explorer got a new spot for the Tunnel Town video...

Here is the updated calendar...

There is also a new video in Jammer Central!
Eat em' Up is Double Gems for the next two weeks...

Blog News

Go out and enjoy the new land and animal! Have fun and happy jamming!!!


4 comments:

  1. This has been my favorite update so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I love kangaroos! my next animal I want is a deer or eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, but I already know. I want to see if the founder bunny is still free and out tho

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.