Monday, December 9, 2013

Rare Hat and Snowman

Welcome all jammers, whether nonmember or member! The Rare Item Monday is a Rare Jamaaliday Top Hat being sold on the first page of the Jam Mart Clothing Store...
Pretty pricey, but it is worth it because Top Hats are popular.
Spoiler Alert! The Jamaaliday Daily Gift is an....
Inflatable Snowman! I love it! Especially the way it floats back and forth!
 The Aquarium has released a new Hermit Crab video...
The Daily Explorer posted an article about a Price Cut...
I suggest getting one this week only at Target, if you want a 6-month membership!



Sky News

More items added to the "Add this to your Christmas List" page!
<---New Poll on the left column
Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: Hot Chocolate or Eggnog?

6 comments:

  1. 1ST COMMENT i think hot chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know why but i used to love eggnog but now it makes me want to though up! idk why it just does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried egg nog, I like hot cocoa with marchmallows and whipped cream.
    I really want a machine for my den!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY! Eggnog is just.... interesting. Have you ever looked at the ingredients on the back of an eggnog carton? It makes you want to barf..:3 Anyways will anyone buy me the rare tophat? I could buy it, but I'm nonmember. I JUST LOVE THAT HAT THO! I promise, I'll give you something in return... I'm getting a membership card for X-mas, so then I'd be able to wear it THEN. Please,please,please...!? x3

    ~Dietcherry

    P.s. I'm setting up like a petshop thing at my den, if anyone wants to work there just say:3

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.