Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jamaaliday Lights and Pet Sled

 Hello Jammers! The Jam Mart Furniture Store has released Jamaaliday Lights....
Congrats to all the nonmembers out there because there is finally a nonmember item for sale.
Spoiler Alert! The Daily Jamaaliday Gift is...
NOTHING?!? When you put this in your den it is very tiny, so I bet it is a pet sled.
The Daily Explorer posted an article about the Great Nature Project...


Rumor Reader


Some jammers have brought to my attention that there have been some sparkling presents on the Jamaaliday Calendar. The 21st and 8th  presents are sparkling. So what else is sparkly in Jamaa... Diamonds! Will we have diamonds in the daily gifts? What if the last present is 10 diamonds? What if it is a new pet? What if it is a new glove?

Comment Call: What will be in the last presents?


Sky News

Attention all jammers! The movie has been recorded and it will be polished and ready this weekend! I want to apologize to lol98762 and thunderhowl for not being able to make it to the movie. Sorry! 
So update tomorrow or not? Have fun and happy jamming!!



12 comments:

  1. Nice job looking and noticing at the sparkling presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think there might be bow and arrows because last year before i even looked at this blog i got a bow and arrow.

    --lol89762

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be diamonds (which I bet it will be), but what if it was.. (Hear me out...) a deer! I know it sounds a bit weird, but they do come out tomorow! Or, maybe even another diamond shop item, or rares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rumors are that deers are coming out tomorrow!!! If no i be sad:(

      Delete
  4. Actually, I don't know that they come out tomorow :c I think they said the seventh? Not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can someone give me some tips on how to make my blog better?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scooter, I have a question!
    How did you get snow to fall like that? Its really cool, I love it! ;3
    -Cheesewedge :{D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a website (which I forget at the moment) to create an html gadget.

      --Scooter

      Delete
  7. Maybe It Will Be Betas!I Hope So!
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it will be Diamonds, because all that new stuff came out in the Diamond shop and not all non members have diamonds at the moment....
    Nymph1

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Great Nature project was an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.