Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Jamaalidays!!

Jamaa News

Merry Christmas jammers! The new item in the Jam Mart Furniture Store and last Jamaaliday Gift is 1,000 gems....
The Daily Explorer posted a Reindeer Article:
I got a membership with Ice Armor today!


Sky News

The contest winner is KatnisstheWolf, for her winning item... Jamaaliday Armor Set! Here are some pictures I made of her items...
 I tried very hard >-<


Journey of the Wolves 2: Return of the Pack
**Audio Credit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCxEsw8CagY




For more videos and the 1st Journey of the Wolves go to the videos tab.
Have fun and happy jamalidays!!


11 comments:

  1. DELETE THAT COMMENT SCOOTER, THE FIRST COMMENT!

    Anyway. c:

    You did a great job on those items, Scooter! They should have added those items along with a Jamaaliday Glove. My buddy suggested that for a new gift this year but AJHQ threw away the thought. :(

    Merry Jamaalidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Jamaalidays everybody! Animal Jam won't work on my computer today; I guess it hates me because it worked for my sister. I wanted to activate membership I got for Christmas, but my computer is failing me, so I'll just have to deal with it. :(
    But I got a neat bike for Christmas. :)
    I hope everyone's Christmas was awesome!
    -113457

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol todays gift was horrible. does anybody know how to get a custom cursor for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Search "blog cursor" on Google.

      --Scooter

      Delete
  4. and scooter please reply to both of my comments, how do you get the snow to fall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Search "falling snow blog effect" on Google

      --Scooter

      Delete
  5. hehe one more thing, how do u get the music player? i am new at blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to http://www.wikplayer.com/ to create your own music player!

      --Scooter

      Delete
  6. Its the best drawings i ever saw! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT IS THE BEST VIDEO EVER!!! and not just coz i'm in it!!!!!!!!!!!


    missdarlingjammer

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.