Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Jamaalidays!!

Jamaa News

Merry Christmas jammers! The new item in the Jam Mart Furniture Store and last Jamaaliday Gift is 1,000 gems....
The Daily Explorer posted a Reindeer Article:
I got a membership with Ice Armor today!


Sky News

The contest winner is KatnisstheWolf, for her winning item... Jamaaliday Armor Set! Here are some pictures I made of her items...
 I tried very hard >-<


Journey of the Wolves 2: Return of the Pack
**Audio Credit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCxEsw8CagY




For more videos and the 1st Journey of the Wolves go to the videos tab.
Have fun and happy jamalidays!!


10 comments:

  1. DELETE THAT COMMENT SCOOTER, THE FIRST COMMENT!

    Anyway. c:

    You did a great job on those items, Scooter! They should have added those items along with a Jamaaliday Glove. My buddy suggested that for a new gift this year but AJHQ threw away the thought. :(

    Merry Jamaalidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Jamaalidays everybody! Animal Jam won't work on my computer today; I guess it hates me because it worked for my sister. I wanted to activate membership I got for Christmas, but my computer is failing me, so I'll just have to deal with it. :(
    But I got a neat bike for Christmas. :)
    I hope everyone's Christmas was awesome!
    -113457

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol todays gift was horrible. does anybody know how to get a custom cursor for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and scooter please reply to both of my comments, how do you get the snow to fall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Search "falling snow blog effect" on Google

      --Scooter

      Delete
  5. hehe one more thing, how do u get the music player? i am new at blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to http://www.wikplayer.com/ to create your own music player!

      --Scooter

      Delete
  6. Its the best drawings i ever saw! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT IS THE BEST VIDEO EVER!!! and not just coz i'm in it!!!!!!!!!!!


    missdarlingjammer

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.