Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gingerbread Diamond

Jamaa News

Hello Jammers! I am finally on my school break! O.o Anywho, the new item being sold in Bahari Bargains is a Gingerbread Man...
GM on Make A Gif
Looks very happy!
The 21st anticipated present is 1 more diamond ^-^...
I wonder why it says 1 Diamonds.
There is a new video in the Aquarium...
The Daily Explorer posted articles about Pets and Adventures....
I think I like Jellyfish the best ^-^

Below are the prizes for Greely's Inferno...
Pretty Jamtastic!


Glitch Corner

Did anyone notice that on the second page of the Jam Mart Furniture Store catalog the Pile Of Snowballs item still has a new label on it. I am sure AJHQ will fix this slight issue. I know this has happened before with the underwater snowman.

Sky News

  • Clearance Tab updated
  • Congrats, avabug01 for winning the Discover Day by getting the correct answer and being chosen by the random number generator.
  • Welcome Taylor Coles for becoming the newest member of the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
Also, I have Cosmo's Den now so if you want to see it go to my den!!
Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: What is your favorite ocean pet?


11 comments:

  1. My favorite ocean pet is a seahorse and jellyfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I WON!!! And I like any pet that I can get XD hard to choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite ocean pets are also the jellyfish and the seahorse, but I can't get them, because I am a non-member. My username is tigersrule4106.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! SCOOTER U GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME !!! THAT TOP POST PROVES IT! I KNOW WHO U ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    ~HPXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, we all got out of school yesterday for the holidays. Just an FYI.... So you probably don't know him.

      Delete
    2. Ya, almost half the population in the nation got out from school yesterday. :)

      --Scooter

      Delete
  5. I like the turtles as ocean pets.... It's just cool how they can be on land and in water, if you know what I mean. I also like the sea-horses! And congrats on winning, Avabug01! Does anyone have Greely's chalkboard? I'd trade something awesome for it!:3 K well gotta go, peace out and happy jamming!
    ~Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lods of coments today :) anyway my favoret pet is a MONKEY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gingerbread man is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.