Saturday, September 28, 2013

Moustache , XxwolvesrulexX, and Skymail

Jamaa News

Welcome Jammers! The Jam Mart Clothing Store has came out with another clothing item!! It is a moustache...
The Awuarim has came out with a whale video..
The Daily Explorer posted an article about Jammer Safety...
Very long article! Just be safe out there!
Anyway, here are some more prizes you can win in The Hive adventure...

When you click the fire drum, a big fire is lit!



Glitch Corner
When I was looking up Clearance items underwater, I saw on the second page there was still a new sign on one of the items. Is it new? I don't think so ^-^ Can you find anymore?

If you have any glitches send them to escooter12@hotmail.com



Sky News
I know it has been a long time since they have told me this, but when I first started the blog, I made a promise that I would announce XxwolvesrulexX birthday on September 28th. So..

Happy Birthday XxwolvesrulexX!!


Here is the 7th Skymail video...

Also, the More Blogs Tab is updated! There is a new poll too on the right side! Have fun and happy jamming!!



8 comments:

  1. I wuv mustaches :3 Happeh birthday wolvesrule! Also to mah dad :3 -Doogal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday XwolvesrulexX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bunny is a miner '49r lol from tunnel town

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a fire thingy!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the fire pot non member?
    It looks awesome! I want one

    ReplyDelete
  6. like no blogs have the studded collar

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really like to be the jammer of the month of October my username is Snowwhy thank you if you pick me I love your blog scooter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik all the chests top chest has orange alpha stone top right has the fire drum bottom left has mushrooms

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.