Friday, September 13, 2013

Arm Brace and Day #4

Hey Jammers! How did you like the major updated yesterday? I know I loved it! Anyway, Jamaa is in full swing for Fall..
I love the warm cozy colors! The new item being sold in the Medical Center is an Arm Brace...
                              
There is also a new video in Sarepia Theater...
The Daily Explorer posted an article reminder of the Animal Jam News Crew...
All entries are due by Sunday, September 15, 2013.
I did not see this yesterday, but there is a new question box beside your chat box...
Now you can add suggestions to chat features!
Did you see the new prizes for the hard mode of Cosmo's Adventure? Here is one of the prizes you may receive...
Neat item! Speaking of adventures have you seen the new one coming soon...
The Hive! Sounds very interesting like where all the big dark phantoms live!
Oh and one more thing. When you click on the mini cocoa hut, penguins come out. The more you click the more come out..
They are so tiny ^.^


Fashion Friday



Rhino: 1000 gems (currently migrating)
Tail Armor: 4 Diamonds
Cast: 500 gems
Silver Chain Necklace: 600 gems
Bandage: 350 gems
Total: 2,450 gems and 4 Diamonds


Blog News


Comment Call: Master Fieryraccoon is officially eliminated! Vote your least favorite out by commenting below!

Sorry when I said I was going to make videos, but just wait I will, just not today. Have fun in Jamaa and happy jamming!!




17 comments:

  1. I vote Little Cutewolf out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I vote Rosy Glamwolf out... Cool update yesterday and today, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I bet that I could play in that btw your awesome add me my user stovetop

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote miss fasttiger out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i vote miss fasttiger out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the tiger.... oh abd the qustion mark is not on my chat thing. is this a glitch? oh i sent you a jam-a-gram to. but it is hard to understand...


    lol89762

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote little cutewolf out

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote Miss FastTiger OUT OUT OOOUUUUTTTT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little cutewolf out

    ReplyDelete
  10. little cutewolf. and guys, act respectful. you people are saying who you wanted to be out in a mean manner such as: "I WANT ___ TO BE OUTTTTTT! GET HER OUT (blah blah blah)" C'mon guys, it is just disrespectful.

    And there is no point responding to this comment with an "I don't care" or a "you're stupid" because anyone who does that is just being rude. I will ignore any comments like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. man who are you a teacher?!?! or just a REALLY GOOD kid?










































































































































































































      lol89762












































































































      sorry just wanted to do that!






















      oh and for yous out there that cant do that press enter to go page down!















      Delete
    2. wow








































































































































































































































































































































































































      have fun and happy jamming!

      Delete
  11. Ya im going goodbye :P such as the glitch is happening,so yeah the picture above of me (Little Cutewolf) is not the outfit I'm actually wearing, remember i have a rare blue bow, red+blue+white head feather, rare freedom bands, rare heart locket, and a raccoon tail that is blue and brown, sorry for the spam but the pic ain't right Scooter, anyways if i'm commenting I might as well vote Awesome Arcticwolf because (he/she) hasn't been voted out or voted yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rosy Glamwolf should be out! And I love the new item! :)
    ~kiki51772 peace lobe spiders~

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.