Friday, September 6, 2013

Turquoise Ring

Hey Jammers! The brand new item sold in Epic Wonders and it is a nonmember Turquoise Ring...
                     
There seems to be only two colors which is very unusual because when you keep clicking change color nothing happens. Hmm.. Anywho there is a new video in Sarepia Forest...
The Daily Explorer posted two new articles. The first is about the winners of the Jammer Snaps Contest...
There are more awesome pictures on the Daily Explorer. Anyway the other article is about a new News Crew Assignment...
They are due Sunday, September 15th so you have a while yet ^-^



Fashion Friday

Horse: 1000 gems
Aviator Hat: 300 gems
Wind Armor: 3 Diamonds

Hamster: 400 gems
Astronaut Helmet: 200 gems

Total: 1900 gems and 3 Diamonds










Blog News

Thanks to all the people who gave me suggestions yesterday!! Anyway, there is a brand new bunny in Tunnel Town...

Tunnel Town Tab Updated!!




 That's all for today's Animal Jam News!! Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call:  Would you rather trade for an Epic Plushie or an Archway?




9 comments:

  1. Epic Plushie! I got them before but got freedom wings and scary bats from a LOOOOOOOONG time ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fasion friday today! -Doogal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic plushie! I got a ushie that gave me the week membership and gems and all the plushies! I traded all them but my fox and now i am regretting it lots! :(

    Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Scooter! I would totally trade for an epic plushie #1 I am nonmember :( #2 The epic plushies are al awesome and Scooter.Do you want a Spirit Glove? Anyone really. I also have rare angel wings if anyone wants them mail me. My usernane is kitty95484 or if u want a red clover blbanket. I do not need them so please jam a gram me the red worn is on my main account amypondgetyourcoat so yeah please jam a gram me. Sorry if that is a runon sentence. My grammar is horrible.
    Amypondgetyourcoat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you soon that you'll have 35,000 veiwers party! You already have 33,191 veiwers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you see my blog? officialanimaljamnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you have that second ring, i'm currently trading for one. rare eyeball hat for it!
    mail me if a deal- im magnet4friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. O-O i swear i once saw KatnissTheWolf in sarepia forest i swear

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.