Friday, September 20, 2013

Cone Collar and Hippy Penguin

Hello everyone! The Medical Center is now selling Cones for all those itchy jammers that just need to stop scratching...
I wish you could change to colors. Oh well. There is also a new video being shown in Brady's Theater...
The Daily Explorer posted two articles. First there is a new birthday jammer snaps contest..
The second one is the winner of the News Crew Assignment. Congrats Mythical! (Owner of the Animal Jam Roar)



Fashion Friday





Penguin: 1000 gems

Silver Chain Neckalce: 600 gems

Tie-Dye Shirt: 500 gems

Friendship Bracelet: 450 gems

Sunglasses: 325 gems

Total: 2875 gems




**If you have Fashion Ideas you want shown on the blog, send them to escooter12@hotmail.com**



Blog News

I have decided to change the 25 followers contest and change it to a 40,000 views contest! So once the blog has 40,000 views I will post a new contest! Have fun and happy jamming!!



Comment Call:  If you were AJHQ what would you make in the next update!?!



6 comments:

  1. Your codes don't work :C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do because I have tried them all. What one are you struggling with?

      Delete
    2. Dude read my comment below it the big one about I'm sorry for the confusion and I will gift u for having the best blog I love it more than snowy laws no offense to her but this one rocks

      Delete
    3. Oh it is no big deal. You don't have to send a gift ^-^ Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Sorry I had gotten confused about the whole hippy penguin btw my comment was the first I like it more than Snowyclaw no offense to her. I thought the were codes if you add me on my non member account on Aj redskins00 very sorry for the whole confusion :( didn't mean to I will gift you for the mess up

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.