Monday, September 2, 2013

Rare Aviator Hat

**Click here to enter the Den Designer Contest**


Hey Jammers! The Rare Item Monday is a Rare Aviator Hat....
These good colors will go with any outfit for a boy or a girl :)
There is also a new video in Brady's Theater....
 Sorry, but no dodo birds are exist! Just watch Ice Age ^-^ 
The Daily Explorer posted a Summer Dens Article..
I already knew the Water Park goes away on clearance in the fall, but does this mean all of them are going???



Blog News

Not really any blog news today because today is Labor Day! ^-^ This is almost like my job so I am kind of on break today XD Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: Do you want me to update the Alphas Tab or Scammers Tab?




5 comments:

  1. first comment!
    i thought the Rare Royal Cape would be the RIM T^T
    Now for le CC answer!
    Q:Do you want me to update the Alphas Tab or Scammers Tab?
    A. Update the scammers tab! If there's no new animals, there's no new Shamans or Alphas :U
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey could someone buy me 2 or 3 aviator hats? Thanks!
    It rainbowcat1 jammer of the month

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE THAT SCAMMERS
    TAB


    THUNDERHOWL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your aviator sunglasses I have my glasses here http://animaljamskyblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/rare-aviator-hat.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your aviator sunglasses I have my glasses here http://animaljamskyblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/rare-aviator-hat.html

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.