Monday, September 23, 2013

Rare Skull Helmet


Hey Jammers! The Rare Item Monday being sold in the Jam Mart Clothing Store is a Rare Skull Helmet...
This adventure-expected item is a great rare item to save for the upcoming Day of the Phantoms celebration! I can't wait!!



AJHQ has posted about the returning Bronze Statues being sold at the AJ Birthday Party! If anyone wants to see the whole collection, just visit my den at chocolate4050. I have all of them ^.^




The results of the Brady's Expeditions poll is...
I know, I know there is a short post today, but just look at the Sky Schedule somewhere on the left column <-- Mondays are the only day of the week for a short post! Tomorrow will be a big posting day because we are celebrating 40,000 views! So get ready for some pawsome prizes!! Also, on one other note I will be filming another Skymail episode soon so send questions and/or gifts. Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: Which is your favorite armor? (Wind Armor or Phoenix Armor)



7 comments:

  1. there is allso spirt armor you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pheonix armor! I think the wind armor looks sort of weird. And I think that the leaves look like pieces of trash! :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wind I love the majestic Phoenix but not I Aj as much.
    From,
    stovetop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both but probably the Wind Armor more. - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Spirit armor, as Anonymous said. But out of the two, I think I like the Wind armor better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the wind armor better. ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Am stovetop I did dat 3rd comment most peeps like wind meh to I have really good grammar but I like to do dat slang some times

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.