Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stethoscope and FINALS

Hey Jammers! Stethoscopes are now for sale in the Medical Center Shop...
                      
Great medical item ^-^
The Daily Explorer posted an Aquarium article...
I love how there are fun printable activities!



Blast to the Past

 This weeks beta days article is about Sarepia Forest! For warning I got these pictures from other blogs, so I do not own these...
Notice how there was nothing really in "Sarepia" yes it was just Sarepia back then. I like how there was a giant mushroom too! There wasn't a slide though. Which one do you like better?


Blog News


EVEYBODY! THESE ARE THE FINALS! It is between Awesome Arcticwolf and Sparkle Daringstone! COMMENT WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO WIN!!


That's all for today! Have fun and happy jamming!! 

37 comments:

  1. sparkle daringstone

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome arcticwolf,Why? because i wanna give her a chance and besides, her outfit is E-P-I-C~zipper787

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I like the colors she chose. Besides, I don't want to look like I'm just worshiping to the person with rares. .3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't MEAN to put rares on my animal. I meant to wear things that matched my wolf. Besides, I would never want to be worshipped for my items. That's just silly. Thank you to all who voted for me! I need to agree that Awesome's outfit looks great too!

      Delete
  4. Sparkle! Good luck nafaria!! Sparkle's my buddy! :D

    Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Arcticwolf should win! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Awesome! I still don't know why people voted me out for having a costume I NEVER wore before?!?! CRAZY!! -Doogal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome should WIN!!!! o-o
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for Awesome to win!
    ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote that AWESOME wins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok i vote for sparkle not because of her rares, its the way her items match her colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for Sparkle! Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for Awesome. Her outfit is so simple, yet everything seems to go together... Well, never mind. I am getting off track. But yeah, I vote for Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sparkle darling wolf

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg sorry sparkle plz she amazin

    ReplyDelete
  15. The normal wolf is sparkle sorry

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many people sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Plz check back soon at votes umm sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Let me think umm sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay sparkle winning I choose sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is the vote thingy over or still going? Anyways if my vote still counts I would vote for Awesome, the one with red/black colors, in my opinion looks cool, they both look amazing but I'm going with Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.