Saturday, September 14, 2013

Phantom Lockbox and Day #5

Hi Jammers! The new item being sold in the Adventure Shop, and it is a Phantom Lockbox...
You can change the colors, but it just changes the lightning bolt color, so I though it wasn't worth making a slideshow out of it. Also, there is a new video in Brady's Theater...
The Daily Explorer posted an article about Item Safety....
 You can receive a Cosmo's Stone Wall on the hard mode of the Cosmo Adventure is...

It is actually really small when you put it in your den.


 Glitch Corner

I apologize because yesterday gave you faulty information. I showed you this new feature, which actually isn't new. It was a glitch!!
 See it is normally an "enter" button to send a chat box. But yesterday it was a weird ask button!! 
 Have you personally ever had this glitch happen to you? Hmm...



Blog News

Comment Call: Miss Fasttiger has been eliminated! Now today there is a twist! A DOUBLE EVICTION! So this time comment two jammers who should be out!


I promised a video so here is one all about the ins and outs of the Animal Jam 3rd Birthday Party...
I hope you all liked the video, have fun and happy jamming!!



17 comments:

  1. Scooter, It's not a glitch. I create a new jammer thing yesterday and that came up.
    ~Chocolateh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Rosy and little, sorry if I copied anyone.

      Delete
  2. I personally think that Little Cutewolf and Rosy Glamwolf should be out. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. I decided all this even before I looked at the comments, Scooter, I guess everybody wants Rosy And Little to be eliminated, I can tell, hehe :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosy cutewolf and Little Glamwolf. Good luck nafaria! I didn't get in the contest cause he said it quit one minute before my comment to say my animal i want in! :(

    Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't get why miss is out. little got five votes out and miss only got three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also let people vote on instagram, and some jammers send emails. I add up and tally all the votes together.

      Delete
    2. Oh, that makes sense. thanks. :)

      Delete
  6. I vote Sparkle Daringstone and awesome arcticwolf out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It isn't a glitch. It is for people who don't have free chat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. rosy glamwolf and little cutewolf

    ReplyDelete
  9. rosy and awesome are my votes

    ReplyDelete
  10. sparkle daringstone should be out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~zipper787

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh and littlecutewolf...~zipper787

    ReplyDelete
  12. IT'S NOT GLITCH!!! It happened to me, but I don't have "safe" chat. I have type i think? It's what you want to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and Sparkle and little should be out.

      Delete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.