Thursday, September 19, 2013

Phantom Cell and Blog News

Hey Jammers! I was hoping for a little update today, but there isn't so today's post might be a little short! The new item being sold in the ever-famous Adventure Shop is a Phantom Cell...   
I highly doubt that that phantom will escape!
Did you update Tunnel Town? Well if you did there is a new bunny called the Angler Bunny...
Haha! Watch out for their light! 


Blog News

I have decided to delete the Tunnel Town Tab because of two reasons:

  1. Tunnel Town doesn't update too often
  2. I can just post their updates here on Daily Posts!
So I am not getting rid of all the Tunnel Town news, I will just post them on these Daily posts. Anyway, there is new Awesome Jammer Art on the Animal Jammers Mini Blog! Also, I have decided to have another contest! Except there is one catch...I need 25 Followers. So when I get 25 followers I will have another contest! That's all to post about today. Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: Would you rather have another Armor suit in the Diamond Shop or new pets in the Diamond Shop?



7 comments:

  1. first comment! oh hi. meme. NomNom. i would have a new amor suit...... i have like all the pets all ready so. now i am saving uo for a snow lepord and he wind armor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it if AJHQ came up with an armor suit for nonmembers! That would be cool. I think that next they will do another element armor like water armor or earth armor. ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rather have armor in the Diamond Shop, especially one for nonmembers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PETS!!! There are WAY too many different clothing items out there. And AJHQ raised the prices from before! They should sell some of the monthly member pets... The I can complete my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd rather a amour suit, maybe a water one? That would be cool!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.