Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wind Armor

Hello Sky Jammers! Today's new item is sold in the Diamond Shop and it is Wind Armor...
I really wish you could change the colors, oh well I bought one anyway ^.^
The Daily Explorer posted a Rare Item Monday article...
I like how AJHQ is doing profile looks because you can't get the real feel of an item without putting it on.

Mystery of the Week


To get the mystery you much click to enlarge the image! Have you ever noticed that some of the names are shortened. Look at the newest land called Kimbara Outback. On the map it is called just Kimbara. And also the Lost Temple of Zios is just called Temple of Zios. I think it might confuse some jammers. So the mystery is where did they get these unusual names? I mean think.. Kimbara? Zios? Appondale? Jamaa? Where do you think the map names originate?


Blog News

Comment Call: Look at the Mystery of the Week above!
Have fun and happy jamming!!


5 comments:

  1. First day of middle school! Wish me luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck :D
      I'm in 8th grade :p

      Delete
  2. i'm in 6th this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that Jamaa means family in some other language! Ima starting 9th grade haha lol kind of old but Jamaa is for every ones! 😁

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.