Thursday, September 26, 2013

100th Jamaa Journal

Hey Jammers! You have chosen the best Animal Jam Blog out there, Congrats! ^-^ Now today is Thursday which means...Update Day! Today's update is very special because it is the 100th Jamaa Journal!! So without further adieu, here is what is new today in the Jam Mart Clothing Store. It is a wristwatch...
There is also another new item which is a den.. 
It is the Haunted Mansion Den!
Now I have decided to make a slideshow for the Jamaa Journal so here it is. Hint: You can click the arrows to move ahead or behind...
The newest adventure the Hive is now open...
I will post more pictures about the Hive tomorrow with some prizes!!! Some rumors that there is a new map feature...

 And that Greely is in The Hive Adventure!!

Anyway the phantom vortex is a spooky game to earn prizes. They can be found all around Jamaa..
Anyway I know one of the prizes is a Heavy Phantom Statue...

Now the elephants have returned and with the elephants returning there have been many fun facts around Jamaa! 
Can you find them all?
Now here is your Calendar for the rest of September into early October...
A NEW ANIMAL IS COMING TO JAMAA!! Based on the FAST and SPOTTED facts, the new animal will be a cheetah!! I guess it could be a leopard or hyena, but cheetahs are more likely.




Wow I can't believe that there has been 100 Jamaa Journals already! That was a lot of stuff to post about: Cheetahs, elephants, new pets, new parties, new decorations, new adventure, new facts, new den, new item, and a new holiday! Anyway today's blog news includes new Awesome Jammer Art on the Animal Jammer Mini Blog. Also, I will be filming another Skymail video either Friday or Saturday! Clearance items will be posted tomorrow! Have fun and happy jamming!!!

Comment Call: Are you excited about all this news? (Cheetahs, Elephants, The Hive, Night of the Phantoms, Pets?)


8 comments:

  1. Wow! Great update! I cant wait to do all the new stuff in Jamaa! ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES! IT IS HERE! YAHOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great update! The Night of the phantoms is starting! - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you get more than one prize for the vortex?
    -wildjosh10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, and I guessed want I wanted! AJ should make dogs or kittens! (pupies or dogs if u want a choice)
    I HOPE THEY ARN'T ON CARDS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I can't wait for the new animal!
    I hope it's non member!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I can't wait to go to the Spooky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm.. No, I think it will be a hyena.. just my opinion, though, it might be a cheetah too.

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.