Monday, September 9, 2013

Rare Royal Cape and Best Dressed Contest

Hello all jammers!! The Rare item Monday is being sold in the Jam Mart Furniture Store, and it is a  Rare Royal Cape...
It is on the second page, and it was predicted by the adventures. I don't know about you, but I don't like the adventures coming out with these items early... it ruins the surprise!
The Daily Explorer posted another article about Ocean Pets...

Have you seen the Epic Seasonal Tree lately? The birds flew away a long time ago, the flowers are gone, and now the leaves are getting darker...
Summer is still in session, but fall is around the corner ^-^


Blog News



  • More Blogs Tab updated
  • 2 Days to vote on the Poll
Comment Call: Read Above!!!

I hope everyone enters the Best Dressed Contest! Have fun and happy jamming!!




6 comments:

  1. But how will you take the picture because of the glitch where all the animals are wearing the same thing? Maybe if the jammer is the animal they want to enter for a day, so you can take the screenshot. Great contest, too. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should see me like when i'm online, maybe buddy me? Then I can show you my raccoon with my matching pet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best dressed contest;
    User: SparkleFootball
    Animal: Tiger

    Cant wait to see who wins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For The Best Dressed Contest
    Username: Doogal
    Animal Being Used: Little Cutewolf
    Costume: Archer
    Sorry for some details but i have got LOTS of Arctic Wolves and I wanted you to see the right one, if the one glitch happens my wolf is wearing a blue rare bow, blue head feather, rare heart locket, raccoon tail armor, and rare blue and white leaf feet things lol thanks dude your so awesome for having contests! Doogal In Tha Houz'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. user: thunderhowl
    animal commander hiking cat

    outfit: uhh whatever I look like I have a bunch of neat stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANNOUNCEMENT: THE BEST DRESSED CONTEST CONTESTANTS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN. NO MORE CONTESTANTS WILL BE CHOSEN! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.