Friday, November 1, 2013

Topaz Birthstone

___________________________________________

NO POST 11/2/13 and 11/3/13!

Hello Jammers! As you can see above there will be no post tomorrow and the next day because another mini-vacation! It will be the last one for a long while ^-^ Anywho, did everyone have a great Halloween? I guess the next holiday is Thanksgiving! The new item is a Topaz Birthstone sold in Epic Wonders...
I love the shine! There is also a new video in Brady's Theater...
The Daily Explorer posted an article about the new Sketch Jam...
Great Drawing jammer!


___________________________________________

Fashion Friday

Scorpion Armor Suit
Scorpion Tail Armor: 1,500 gems
Scorpion Helmet: 1,000 gems
Scorpion Armor: 1,000 gems
Scorpion Claws: 1,250 gems
Total: 4,750 gems


___________________________________________
Sky News
Congrats SparkleFootball, you are Jammer of the Month!
[Since you are nonmember I will have to trade you your prize]

Also, with the new background for some reason the Poll background is having a glitch. I suggest highlighting the text to see it(Just click and drag your mouse over it to highlight it). I have moved the comment call below! Have fun and happy jamming!!


Click here to send Art!

Comment Call: What type of plushie is your favorite (Horse, Frog, Lion, etc.)

11 comments:

  1. I'VE WAITED 11 MONTHS FOR THAT BIRTHSTONE!!! -cackles evilly and clothes are torn up- FINALLY! HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH (LATE HAPPY HALLOWEEN xD)
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yah, mah favorite plushie are the foxes <3
      ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

      Delete
  2. YAY! I can't believe I'm jammer of the month! So excited!!! THNX!! Also my favorite plushie would be the tigers or the horses. I have the entire collection of both! I like the tigers cause my animal on AJ Is mainly a tiger, and I like the horses because they are one of my favorite animals and I have a pet horse named Mocha! ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.... Too bad I'm not jammer of the month. But anyways, congrats Sparklefootball! On the poll, you should TOTALLY do a plushie comic. Also, happy Halloween:)

    ~Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and my favorite plushie's are the rhino and fox:)
      ~Dietcherry

      Delete
  4. anyway i dont have a fvorite plushie but if i have to pick favs it would be fox and lion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetpanda56789 Not Signed InNovember 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM

    I like panda plushies. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well. I like the new header. How do you make it? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Paint program and I used graphics from different Animal Jam websites.

      --Scooter

      Delete
  7. scooter how old are u and I am sorry that it sounds like iam trying to get ur personal imfo I am not LOVE UR BLOG
    ur buddy
    Snowwhy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad by hearing that Topaz Birthstone sold in Epic Wonders. I hope that there sell will be more and they will able to keep up their good work more than on previous time. Thanks for this information. :)

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.