Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pilgrim Mushrooms and Skyway

Hello Jammers! The Jam Mart Clothing Store has came out with Pilgrim Hats....
Hat on Make A Gif
The colors are very Autumn-y! The Jam Mart Furniture Store has came back with Mushroom Tables....
Mush on Make A Gif
The Daily Explorer posted an article about the returning plushies...
I love these plushies, they are so fluffy!



Glitch Corner

The week's glitch is a little different. This time I will teach you how to do a glitch! Enjoy this exclusive look at how to do a Temple of Zios Skyway...


1. Stand by the Frogs.

2. Click where the red circle is.

 3.Quickly click another jammers game .
4. Hit cancel fast!




5. Now hit the Switch Animals button.

6. Do not switch animals, instead exit out quickly.



You should be standing on the rocks! If at first you don't succeed try, try again!



Den Designer

Phantom Tower
All you need is stuff from the adventure, and then stack them on each other! 


Sky News

Blu the Monkey Comic Series added on the right column!
More Blogs Tab updated!
Have fun and happy jamming!!



Comment Call: Would you rather design a den or design an animal?
Yesterday's Comment Call:

I think that both animals are super awesome:3 They're both great for dressing up, pretty much everything goes great with them both. They also have cool actions, I especially like the Snow Leopard's dance. About the 60,000 views, congrats! I'm really exited for the plushie comic.

~Dietcherry
Thanks Dietcherry!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy designing both my den and my animals for holiday occasions, and for parties and such. I think I like designing outfits a little bit more though because it's what everyone sees when you go somewhere. I used to love decorating my den because I would make shops in them. Right now I enjoy making outfits more. -Imagineadragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh...i like both-but den designing is hard with a full inventory! aj should make more slots! anyways both are epic!~zipper787 out roar!(btw cool glitch)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know all the skyways :3
    But does anyone know how you can MOVE your animal on them? Is it at all possible, like it was last year?

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.