Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pet HD Television

Welcome Jammers! The Play-As-Your-Pet Party released new HD Televisions for pets....
So tiny ^-^ Can we even see the screen?
The Daily Explorer posted an article about Pet Hamsters...
Remember Hamsters are a great way to let nonmembers go to the Pet Parties!


Glitch Corner

Have you ever experienced this glitch? When you open a player's card it looks like their den is unlocked. However, when you click on it....
 This pop up box comes on your screen. Hmm.... I don't think there is a solution to this glitch, so you must have to just check to see if it is unlocked or not. 
If you have a glitch send it to escooter12@hotmail.com, it might be shown on the blog!


Sky News

I just wanted to show this picture again. Once the blog hits 70,000 views it will be revealed.
Have fun and happy jamming!!

Yesterday's Discovery Day winner by random drawing is: Dawr!  
Comment Call: Name your top 3 favorite AJ Animals.



14 comments:

  1. My fav animals would have to be...
    1. Tigers ( cause my first animal was a tiger.)
    2. Foxes! ( cause they r so cute!!!!)
    3. cheetahs! ( They are my favorite real life animal)
    ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sparkle football just staying ur tiger looks like a panda lol

      Delete
  2. My top 3 animals?

    1. Arctic Wolf
    2. Wolf
    3. Tiger

    1 = Top one
    3 = Least Favorite

    ~Dawr

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Bunny
    2. Snow leopard
    3. Fox
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i have now 9 diamonds and i am looking forward to getting a arctic wolf because all the items look good on them
    lol89762

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I go to the pet party Im the only reindeer >-> I feel so left out, cause Im rudolph the red nosed pet deer X3
    1. Cheetah
    2. Leopard
    3. Reg Wolf
    ~Doogal

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's actually not a glitch, it's sort of an improvement. I even tried this on a backup and it worked o-o
    So first you block a random person and tell them to come to your den. Unlock your den. If they don't come, it's because your den is unlocked/locked o.o
    it's a great way to keep you unwanted guests! :D
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. all of them! <3
      ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

      Delete
  7. is it just me, or did pets suddenly become smaller in Jamaa? O.O
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
  8. honestly, I love ALL of the AJ animals! But my top favorites would have to be the Foxes, Artic Wolves, and the FUTURE deer:) The reason I like foxes is because...well.... they're just SO cute! I like the Artic Wolves because they look so fluffy and I just want to hug my PC to feel their fluffiness. I also think the deer looks AMAZING and I can't wait for it to come out! Hopefully it will be for NMs too.... Anyways, MINI Television! I wish I could just shrink down and have that as my ACTUAL T.V.

    ~Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. am i the only one to notice that all the leaves are gone on the epic seasonal tree

    ReplyDelete
  10. hay jammers please go to my blog it is animaljamworld.simplesite.com thx i'm malenock

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.