Monday, November 4, 2013

Rare Shark Tooth Necklace

___________________________________________
Hey Jammers, I am back ^-^ How is everyone keeping up? The Rare Item Monday is actually underwater in Bahari Bargains, it is a Rare Shark Tooth Necklace...
The colors are very unique and we haven't seen a Rare underwater item in awhile. I want more Rare Den items though! The Jam Mart Clothing Store has came out with Faerie Wings...
I wonder why they aren't spelled like "Fairy." The Jam Mart Clothing Store also has came out with Antlers...
I wonder why they aren't sold in the Hot Cocoa Hut anymore!
There is a new video in the Aquarium...

The Daily Explorer has posted tons of articles...
 Cool a new segment, and it is affirmed that the Diamond Shop All White is a rumor!
 There is also a News Crew Assignment and some fun activities!   


___________________________________________

Glitch Corner

Have you ever been stuck? Look above. One of my friends was standing still, but they were in the running! Weird, although it happens a lot!


___________________________________________

 Den Designer

Abandoned Factory
To make an Abandoned Factory you will need a Phantom Cog or two, a Phantom Pipe, some Fog, and a Spiderweb. This simple design can be very interesting!



___________________________________________

Sky News

The winner of the Where in Jamaa Contest has been chosen! Click here to see the winner!
3 Days to vote on the Poll!
The Comment Call is located below from now on. Have fun and happy jamming!!


Click here to send your Art!


Comment Call: Which Rare Item is best? [Rare Clothing, Den, Underwater]


12 comments:

  1. Rare clothing. but rares don't matter. It's a matter of fact that someone quits when they get scammed. Sadly, AJ is about friends, and having a good time. Not all of that stuff like: Clans, like me my den, scamming, hacking, etc. Just saying my opinion, lol.

    ~Chocolateh

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u add otto on the alpha tab? i know he probaly shaman though because there are 4 main shamans witch are the alphas they are grahm, liza,peck and cosmo.
    -lol89762

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!! THEY FINALLY PUT AN END TO THAT STUPID DIAMOND SHOP MYTH XD I Dunno why that got to me, but it did...

    And I'd have to say a tie between den items and clothing, but clothing seems kind of cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clothing rates are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clothing rares are really cool, but I like the den rares too! It was fun getting a den rare the other week, and it seems like all we get now are member clothing rares! I think they should do more den rares. ~Sparklefootball

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't mind any as long as every other week it would be non member it would be fairer
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really think that rare clothing items are fun. It is a great way to show that you're unique to other jammers. I agree that Animal Jam is all about fun, but it is also fun to show that you are different with rares. I also like den rares because of their awesome colors. My favorite den rare is the wavy bookshelf.

    ~Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rare fox hat, and rare worn blanket which i dont have but i want SOOOOOO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think new year's party hats are best spikes worns and all of that stuff is TOO overated and i think spikes are weird anyway RARES are PIXELS AKA THEIR NOT REAL PPL TREAT THEM LIKE ITS THEIR FAMILY ---nbcnc

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the bigger phantom cog, where can the other be won at? :S

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.