Thursday, November 14, 2013

Feedback

Hey Jammers! Bahari Bargains yet again is selling Fisherman's Capes....
They are a bit expensive just for some rope.


The reason behind the title of this post, "Feedback", is because I want your opinions.
Lately, the Animal Jam Sky Blog has only gotten 1-3 comments each day.
Before this month I used to get around 15 comments each day.
So I want to know how can I improve the blog so you guys want to comment!?
Recently I added this poll...
The results showed most of you like the Comment Call. 
Like I said, based on the blog's stats the comments have been low.
However, Pageviews have been normal!
So Comment any suggestions, ideas, etc. that I can improve on!



Sky News

Awesome Jammer Art added to the Animal Jammers Mini Blog!
Have fun and happy jamming!!




Comment Call: Read above!

7 comments:

  1. First of all i would like it if you did more blu the monkey! I also would like it if you had a fact of the day and maybe 3 mysteries on the week so you CAN get more comments oh and plz add me on the other blogs list :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well for rumor reader i think that jamalolidays will be back and u can post some of the prizes that we get daily
    lol89762 maker of the big scream..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you really want to get the comments flowing you should offer like a small weekly prize for your favorite comment. Also there were tons of comments when you did the best dressed contest so maybe you should do another contest of some sort that would require comments. ( I try to comment most days!) :D ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could alternate what you do like a joke 1 day then comment call another day etc then in Saturdays it could write a fact
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  5. idk at all... I think about it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hand out prizes or do gifs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I haven't commented much. I have too much homework so I normally just take a peek at your blog. Like I said before, if I have the time, I will comment, like now. Or if I seem interested in it.

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.