Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Candle Ornament

 Welcome Jammers! The Jam Mart Furniture Store came out with new candle ornaments...
Christmas already? Sorry I had no time to do a slideshow today!
The Daily Explorer posted an article about yesterday's rare...
 The horse looks a little frightened O.o
I just wanted to show everyone that I finally got 10 diamonds! Woo hoo...
I really want to buy a cheetah, but I am waiting to see if deer are going to be in the Diamond Shop. So the suspense is getting to me ^-^

Mystery of the Week

In Mt. Shiveer there are two mysterious blocked caves. So where could they live? Does one lead to a new land? Does one lead to the Harper the seal shaman? Do they lead to secret rooms? Why are they blocked off?

Comment Call: Comment ideas! (You write a story if you want.)

Sky News

Clearance Tab updated
I have a big surprise for the up-an-coming 70,000 views.
Have fun and happy jamming!! 



8 comments:

  1. well there is a youtube video that says that proof that there is seceret room in aj and all she did was show us where there are ^ -^ so i think the seal one there might be a clan of seals trying to defend them selfs from the phantoms. and the rocky blocked cave i think there might me a new land or just a clan of animals again. maybe someday they will be removed and we can go insaide i really cant wait to because who knows maybe it is where somewhere later in aj they will make a new adventer portal for all the hard modes.

    -lol89762

    ReplyDelete
  2. A surprise... Dun Dun Dun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 656 people to go :D
    ~Doogal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scooter, can you please extend the Feast Of Thanks contest time? I seriously forgot about creating a poem for it. How about the 30th? Is that good? Please reply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry Ronen, but it will have to end because I am featuring the winning poem tomorrow(Thanksgiving). I hope you understand. Don't worry there will be more contests to come!

      --Scooter

      Delete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.