Monday, November 18, 2013

Rare Old Hood

Hey Jammers! The Rare Item Monday is a Rare Old Hood...
It is available on the last page of the Jam Mart Clothing Store. It has a cool color theme and it is nonmember! Plus only 400 gems!
The Daily Explorer posted an article about the Conservation Museum... 
Neat post! Very informative.


Sky News

I told you I would make a contest soon, so here it is...
Click the above picture to enter!

New Art on the Animal Jammers Mini Blog
Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: What Animal Jam land is the best and why?



8 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! The rare is nonmember!!!!!!!! I was really hoping for that! I will have to stock up! Also great contest! I will be working on a poem later today! ~SparkleFootball

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO HAPPY THE RIM IS NM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ☺Cool! Non Member! My BRO can get it! ☻My FAV land is..... JAMAA TOWNSHIP! Everyone gathers, talks, it has many attractions, and not to mention, if you want to host something or trade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW Random... SCOOTER I ♥ YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite world is bahri bay because not many people go in the ocean I feel this one is the best , also it has best dressed ocean . That is fun to play.
    PEOPLE GO TO THE OCEANS !!!!!!!!!!!
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.