Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pencil Table

Hello Jammers! The Jam Mart Furniture Store came out with a pencil table today...
Sorry Jammers no time to make a slideshow today!
The Daily Explorer posted an article about the Rare Item Monday...
Penguins are so cute! I remember when they first came to Jamaa, they were very popular!


Mystery of the Week

It seems as though the Diamond Shop has everything: A music shop, a clothing shop, an armor shop, a trade center, an animal and pet shop. But there are two displays to still be uncovered. Notice that the Diamond Shop doesn't have a Furniture Shop. So what could be under these shiny cloths? 
Comment Call: Comment Below ideas!



Sky News
Have fun and happy jamming!!


Picture of the Day
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/tree_snake_hd-wallpapers.html
Pet Snakes are available in the Appondale Pet Store!



11 comments:

  1. First, and I kinda don't like the Pencil Table.

    Comment Call: What are your favorite items?

    ~NorthernBricks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like rare bows and nm swords and worns and i like the pic scoot snakes are my favorite reptile!!!!

      Delete
    2. NorthernBricks, I already posted the Comment Call in the mystery.

      --Scooter

      Delete
  2. My favorite item is red gazelle horns. i want one so badly but im not that rare on aj... but i did use to have freedom wings :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey scooter why cant anonymous comment on blu the monkey? because i do not have a account on google or anything like that so can u make that possible?

    lol89762

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and i have been wondering about mystery for a while i think its a den shop it already has a close shop, a gem shop, and a armor shop what eles can it sell? den items!

      lol89762

      Delete
    2. I fixed the issue :)

      --Scooter

      Delete
  4. mystery of the week: I think it might be something for pets? Pets don't get alot of things lately... the pet furniture store used to be getting new items alot now it's latest is duck stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mystery of the week: The diamond shop covered up thing might be special games you can get for your den, like maybe adventures in a game system. I think that would be really cool. Maybe they could be carnival games too. :) I think the rare hood is a little strange, the colors don't go together well and I never liked the hood in the first place. And I have been WAITING for this table to come out because I collect tables and I needed a different pink one for my den so YESH YESH YESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree that would be AWESOME!!!

      ~Dietcherry

      Delete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.