Monday, November 25, 2013

Rare Faerie Wings

Hello Jammers! The Rare item Monday is in the Jam Mart Clothing Store, on the sixth page, which are Rare Faerie Wings...
 Very costly, isn't it? There is probably something new at the Play-As-Your-Pet Party too, so remember to look there!
Brady's Theater has a new video for you...
The Daily Explorer posted an article about..well..experiments...
Great ideas Dr. Brady Barr! Hooray for Science ^.^
Has anyone noticed on the third page of Sunken Treasures, there is a glitch that says the underwater snowmen are new...
I am sure AJHQ will fix this soon!


Sky News

Blu the Monkey- Issue #4
More Blogs updated
Mondays are always short post today. Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: Would you rather go to Pets Only Party or Play-as-your-Pet Party?



4 comments:

  1. I would rather go to play as your pet party but anyway who has a headdress?
    Rarearcticwolf1

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would go to the play as your pet party but the pets only party is cool too, the play as your pet party can get boring fast though.

    lol89762

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the one that mentioned the Snowman Glitch:3

    Anyways, I think I'd rather go to the Play as your pet party because well, my pet is just SO cute! I just love seeing other peoples pets up close:)

    ~Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to go to the play as your pet party because in the pet party you can only bring your pet. In the play as your pet party you can BE your pet.
    -ilovemyfamily153666 aka as my friends know me, fam
    p.s. hope we can be friends sometime, Scooter! Btw, rockin' blog!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.