Thursday, November 7, 2013

Animal Jam is Thankful

Hey Jammers! The Jamaa Journal is now released! So lets get started!!First off here is the new item in the Jam Mart Clothing Store and it is Fancy Shoes..
Shoes on Make A Gif
Notice that all the Night of the Phantom items are gone till next year!
There is also a new video in Brady's Theater...

Here is the first page...
Now, the Meet Cosmo adventure is for everyone! And the holiday Feast of Thanks is on its way!!
YES I LOVE NEW ANIMALS!
**Spoiler Below**
The new animal will be a...
DEER! Wait it might be a reindeer. Lets just hope it doesn't come out it the Diamond Shop!
Speaking of the Diamond Shop...
We already know this. ^.^
Also the newest den around is the Mushroom Hut...
The Hut is sold for 5,000 gems...
Also, the Great Escape now has a Hard Mode! I will post prizes later.
All games are x2 gems till December! Woohoo!!! I suggest playing Falling Phantoms, Best Dressed, or Overflow.
Cool! I bet it will either be about Kangaroos, or it will be like Doodle Jump ^-^
Here is the Monthly Calendar...



___________________________________________

Sky News

Awesome Jammer Art posted on the Animal Jammers Mini Blog!
Lots of great news!
Have fun and happy jamming!!




Comment Call:  Talk about the Jamaa Journal!

5 comments:

  1. THATS WEIRD I WUZ JUST THINKING ABOUT A DEER o-o?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, the Mushroom Hut's back! Yay :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this update it si so coooool!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Scooter i am OxyKitty and please check out my blog and write a comment my blog is oxykitty.blogspot.com well, i was at your den it is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Jamaa Journal is really cool! I especially love the part about the new animal, the deer/reindeer coming, and the new AJ app. If it is anything like Tunnel Town, I know it'll be popular! I was never really a fan of the mushroom hut, although I'm glad it's coming back.

    ~Dietcherry

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.