Thursday, November 21, 2013

Play-As-Your-Pet Party

Hey Jammers! Today we have a big Jamaa Journal update! Introducing the Play-As-Your-Pet Party:
I attend the party already and it is amazing! Here are some photos:
Above are the main meeting area, the new icons, and the wash and grooming stations!!

 Inside the pet castle, there are two shops: the music shop...
And the Den Shop....
You can change the colors of all of these!
 Also, only flying animals can go to this Secret Den Shop...
 Here is the Secret Den Shop items...
 You can change the colors on all of these.

Cool, Literally! When you buy a membership now from the end of the year you will get a free Ice Armor Set! Animal Jam Memberships make a great Christmas Gift.

It is official Deer are making their way over to Jamaa! And there is a new cartoon video featuring Liza the Panda Alpha.

Yes! AJHQ is doing Daily Jamaaliday Gifts like last year!!! Woot! ^-^ Also remember that every game is x2 Gems!!!

I can't wait!!

The Jam Mart Furniture has decided to sell Turkey Hats again...
I love these hats, but shouldn't it be sold in the Mystery Emporium now?
There is a "new" video  in Brady's Theater...
Even though it doesn't say it is "New."
Jammer Central has a new calendar....
 I love the Background!

Sky News

Awesome Jammer Art posted on the Art Mini Blog
Have fun and happy jamming!!

Picture of the Day

http://www.ourprg.com/?p=5584


13 comments:

  1. I love the snow leopard!

    For comment call: Do you like the Be Your Own Pet party?

    ~Dawr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the party, only I wish a new adventure came out or giraffes and rhinos back to jamaa instead.

      Delete
    2. Me too! When are they coming back? ~Ambert

      Delete
  2. i wish that we had the party AND girrafes and rhinos came back.. probably wating till jamaalidays..

    ReplyDelete
  3. .......aww... I really got my hooes up that deer were coming today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMZ the pet party looks SO cool! I wish I could attend. :c but my school starts before the party comes on... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. the paw-ty is sooo much fun even thoug i am nm i can still go :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thats really cool! I am hopfully going on tonight to check it out and see what it is all about! I knew the deer was coming soon because my friends uncle works at AJHQ (no joke) and she told me that it was coming soon! Her unlce said in December and around christmas. Also, When are the giraffes and rhinos coming back? Shouldn't they be back in October?! Anyways I hope you read this all.... Oh wait are you still reading?! Anyways goodbye and have a good night ( or morning or afternoon?!)! ~Ambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup , I read it. I read all of my jammers comments ^-^

      --Scooter

      Delete
  7. Everyone keeps saying the Ice Armor came out last year as well. I played last year- and Im pretty sure it didn!. Are they telling lies, or am I just forgetting it??
    -Lexerdoodle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice Armor is totally new it Jamaa, it did not come out last year.

      --Scooter

      Delete
  8. will animal jam end?

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.