Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stats

Hello Jammers! I will do posts like these ever so often to tell how the blog is getting along. I started this blog on Monday, March 18th, 2013 and since then it has reached more than 600+ views!! I would say that's an accomplishment! The first poll has been continuing on steadily. Remember, look at the sidebars, they have very useful information! I have recently add the Journey Book tab so you should check that out! Also, remember that you are free to comment and share as much as you want. If you have any suggestions or opinions you can reach me at escooter12@hotmail.com or follow me on Twitter as @ScooterJammer !! Thank you so much for all of your support! For your reward you get a free poster picture... and coming soon  an Item Giveaway! Have fun and happy jamming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.