Thursday, February 13, 2014

Rose Bouquet





Hi Jammers! The Jam Mart Furniture Store has released Rose Bouquets...
I love this time because the roses sparkle. It is just for the low, low price of 200 gems!
Look at the Epic Seasonal Tree...
Valentine's Edition! Notice there is a carved heart with A+J. Hmmm... So Animal+Jam? I think it should be something funny like.. Cosmo + Peck! ^.^ Lol.








Jammer Art-Hearts & Friends posted on the Art Mini Blog
More Blogs Tab has been reviewed and updated for your convenience!
No Jamaa Journal today.
Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: Which Beta Item is your favorite? For a complete list of Beta Items, click here!


13 comments:

  1. 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

    -CMO1st

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav beta item is the founder ^_^ law ~pinky522

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite beta item is the wooden floor ^-^ I think it looks so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Arctic Hood even though I don't have one.... I'm not beta at all anymore ;-; Danggit.... --Ambert--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favorite beta item? No contest for me, it's the rocking horse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm Mira and zios? Greely and liza? Yanny and shanny? Arnold and Jenna?

    ~roiho

    ReplyDelete
  7. rhino helmet!!!

    -VolcanicMud

    ReplyDelete
  8. I HEART THEM ALL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blue shag carpet <3

    ~surf4life123

    ReplyDelete
  10. l like founders! it stands out in a croud! -pinkfairyarmadillo

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha lol i found i awesome websight! its nyanit.com and what u do is on new tab u copy the name and then on nyanit u past it then press nyan and then press nyranme! and a bunch on nyan cats are on your screen! i may or may not have put them on your blog

    --lol89762

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blue vines! I'm sick of everybody calling basic rares "betas." It's annoying :T

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.