Saturday, August 24, 2013

Shell Armor and Contest

Hello Jammers! Do you like the new title header? I loved the other one, but I really wanted to make one of my own. Anyway, the returning new item, which goes with yesterday's returning item, is sold in Bahari Bargains is Shell Armor...

                             

Cool item, but nobody really goes underwater anymore. 
The Daily Explorer posted a Journey Book ocean revival article...


They need something new underwater so more people will go!

Glitch Corner


The new "Meet Cosmo" adventure may be really exciting and fun to play with buddies, but sometimes there are some problem! When I was doing the adventure in one of the caverns, my screen went totally black. I could walk around, but only on certain paths. Has this ever happened to you? My suggestion is just wait a bit, try to exit the cavern, and if all else fails just replay the adventure.


Blog News

15 Followers Contest

I have made a deal with some jammers that if I get 15 followers on this blog, I will create a new contest with some cool prizes! So follow the blog if you want a contest. To follow go to the left column of the blog and scroll and click "Join this Site." Then log in to up to 3 accounts.


Comment Call: How many jam-a-grams do you get a week on average? 

Have fun and happy jamming!!



3 comments:

  1. I really have no idea how many I get, I don't really keep track O______o

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would follow u but i dont have an account :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i usually get from 3-5 JAG's averagely =|
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.