Thursday, August 15, 2013

Summer Carnival Sale

Hello everyone! There is a small update today. It all is about the Summer Carnival which is coming to a close so everything is on sale...
Wow everything is half price!

As you can see everything is tail cheap! ^-^



It looks like they  put all the adventures on one road.

Here are some new photos...
New signs are everywhere!
There is also more blocked off areas!


And above are some old news...

Here is the updated calendar...



Anyway, the new item today is at the Jam Mart Clothing Store and it's high heels...
                         

 Human-like, but that's what makes Animal Jam unique :)
There is also a new video in Brady's Theater...


The Daily Explorer posted an Epic Den of the Week...
Congrats, Darling Sleepyjammer!!

Have you seen the updated Parent Dashboard? I recommend view in the page and watching the video!Very informative...


Blog News


Comment Call:  Do you think there should be more achievements? Comment Below!

Get those Carnival items! Have fun and happy jamming!!




13 comments:

  1. 1st comment, and the shoes are funny X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal Jam is down for me! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im trying to log on to enjoy ze update but AJ is down! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I hate that especially when you need to blog :(

      Delete
    2. my wifi did not work
      Alan425

      Delete
    3. i still got on yay
      i only comment on my phone
      to lazy to go on the computer
      the high heels freek me out
      i guess you guys know what i mean right
      Alan425

      Delete
  4. Wow you keep up on everything! Its like your stalking AJHQ or are you AJHQ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, well I think that's just the way an AJ Blogger would keep updates instantly, Anonymous.

      -WinterFinite ㅋ

      Delete
    2. Haha ^-^ I don't stalk them. I am just a committed jammer and author trying to make everyone's Animal Jam experience better!

      Delete
  5. And now I wish that I bought the carnival plushies using my tickets that I got in the end of the summer holidays because they get a discount/clearence >8U

    -WinterFinite ㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!!! They should have adventure achievements, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that they should achievements for adventures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course there should!

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.