Monday, August 5, 2013

Rare Backpack and Sky Members

Hi Jammers! Today's Rare Item Monday in the Jam Mart Clothing Store is a Rare Backpack...

The Daily Explorer posted an article about the Level Adventures...

Animal Jam Sky Members

I did the poll below for a reason. I wanted to know if you know what the Animal Jam Sky Members Mini Blog Was. Here are the Results....

Most of you are confused on where and what it is! So if you don't read anything else on this post be sure to read this! It is important!!   

The Animal Jam Sky Members is a Mini Blog off of the Animal Jam Sky Blog. It is located on the right column--> under Mini Blogs. To get to it click on this image...
Mini Blogs

This Mini Blog is a place to show off your artwork and your own posts! All you have to do is send a photo you drew or a news report(Something new you notice in Jamaa) to my email at escooter12@hotmail.com and that's it! It is just a way to show other jammers your cool pictures or  stories/reports. Anyone can do this! So send today!

Have fun and happy jamming!!


6 comments:

  1. i am going to sending u stuff soon, oh and 1st comment!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCOTTER SOMEONE JUST SCAMMED MY FREEDOM WINGZ HER USER IS DIVADOLLLOL662!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very sad to hear you got scammed. :( However, I am sorry there is nothing you can do! I would say report the user. If it gets really bad try emailing AJHQ!

      Delete
  3. I know someone scammed my blue fox plush and my green seal too and they were my favs ;( I got a new green seal from the claw just I can't seem to get the fox

    The user was XxAJTOYCOLLECTERxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.