Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Giant Kangaroo Plushie

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is in the diamond shop and it is a Giant Kangaroo Plushie....
                         
Wow! It is nonmember, that is nice AJHQ :)



Rumor Reader

The Rumor that everyone knows about is that Cosmo will be in the next adventure...
So will this adventure come out this week or will it be next Thursday? Will the adventure be in a different location instead of the jungle? Will he help you or will we help him? All answers are still to come!


Blog News


Comment Call: Would you rather have 5 diamonds or 40,000 gems? Comment Below! 

Do you think the Jamaa Journal will come out tomorrow? Short post today. Have fun and happy jamming!!




10 comments:

  1. Wow that's hard but 40,000 gems- epicjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just woke up at 6:00 a.m! and first comment =-= I wat 5 daimonds to buy me some jewelery X3 -The one and only doogal :3 Lol meh weird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is weird on the comments it says its an hour ahead when for me its not that time... but anyways 40000 gems :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 40,000 gems. That would be awesome! :D i could buy the den items i want!

    Wolflover12203

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer 5 diamonds since I already have 60,000 gems. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gems, because I already have like 27 diamonds. I don't spend any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would prefer to have 5 diamonds instead of 40,000 gems because I already have 108,564 gems(I think) -grin-

    ReplyDelete
  8. even if i am non member i would still perfure 5 diamonds
    hip hip yay
    for the non member item at the diamond shop
    alan425

    ReplyDelete
  9. excuse me scooter 40,000 gems and 5 diamonds are way different 40;00 gems would be like getting a lot of den items animals etc. as 5 diamonds would not even buy you a collar and a wristband my opinion mayby not others is to have 40,000 gems I don't care what your opinion is your opinion is your opinion

    kind regards: thunderhowl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't stating my opinion =_= I was asking which one would you prefer to have 40,000 gems or 5 diamonds.

      Delete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.