Thursday, August 8, 2013

Outback Imports and Spikes

Hey Jammers! Lots of big news today, so lets get started. There is a new store called "Outback Imports" in Kimbara Outback...
And here are the new items for sale in the Outback Imports...
                               


                             


The Phantom Portal Adventure is no longer Beta....
I will post the new prizes soon if there not just regular den items like the other adventure.


AJHQ is right monkeys are on clearance so hurry and get them...

And Spikes are now on sale....
                             
Don't worry if you have a Rare Spike they are still rare. Plus these spikes are different colors and look totally different so do not freak out :)

And a new adventure with Cosmo will be in the next update!

There is also a new video in Brady's Theater....

Here is the updated calendar...

The famous Best Dressed game is x2 Gems...

Blog News


Have fun and happy jamming!!


7 comments:

  1. I wish I was a member then I could bye a monkey :(
    I really don't c y everyone likes spikes even the rare ones they look weird to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love luv luvvvv this update! ;) 2nd comment (technically 3rd) comment>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to buy everything for the clearance update! I'm almost done with my den so go ahead and check it out! My username is kiki51772 and it's unlocked!
    See You in Jamaa~


    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow awesome! I'd love to be your buddy also check out my den i always pick up pieces of clearance items i can find! -The one and only doogal :3

      Delete
  4. So far in the Hard Mode of the 2nd adventure I got 1st chest: Tiara, 2nd chest: 750 gems and 3rd chest: a tie... randomness? Haven't looked at 4th and 5th yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sky so i learned on the phantom portal in beta adventures if one person is a lion and the other is a fox and you play hard mode you can win epic prizes i won a freedom cape and rare cool hair -The one and only doogal :3 Oh and a glitch in the tutorial is making jammers go in the fences! D:

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.