Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bass Camp

Hello Jammers! The new item is sold in the Diamond Shop, and it is in the Music Sale Section. It is the Adventure Base Camp Music...
I love how it is called Bass Camp! ^-^


There is also a new video in Tierney's Aquarium.....


The Daily Explorer posted an article about the Summer Carnival Sale...


AJHQ also gave us this fun little message :)



Glitch Corner

The glitch featured this week is happens in tons of dens, but this picture is in Snowyclaw's Den....

Everyone including me was invisible, except tigers. If you switched to an underwater animal you can be seen. Notice also that the Player Screen is underwater themed too. I think it is when one person does the "underwater glitch" it happens to everyone.




Blog News

Everyone deserves an apology because I couldn't make it to the Raccoon's Only Party. I was there early in the beginning, but then I had an unexpected change of plans and had to go somewhere. I am sorry for that, but I heard a lot of you had fun still! Have fun and happy jamming!!

Comment Call: What do you do first when your on Animal Jam? Comment thoughts below!!




6 comments:

  1. First comment O3O
    Why is it called Bass Camp? Shouldn't it be Base Camp? Oh, silly AJHQ ^D^
    Wow! I have enough for it! =D
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are so thorough! When I log on I usually go take a screenshot of the new item for my blog. Then if I log back on I go chat with some buddies and play some adventures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first log on, I check to see who's online for the time. If it's a certain jammer, then I go play with them. Or else, I just do what I have on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I go on AJ, I check who's online and maybe go to my den or look for the daily item or go on an adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I go on I like to see who is on, go shopping, decorate my den, clean out my den, go to parties then take a nap. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I figured out when you wear gazeles or scary antlers on a kangaroo it floats if you run sideways-doogal

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.