Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Golden Wattle, Kangaroo Shaman, and Comment Call

Hey Jammers! Bad news, I am going to school this week :(  That means less AJ and more homework. However, do not worry because I have dedicated myself to this blog, and I will work my hardest! Anyway the new item is a Golden Wattle sold in Outback Imports...
You can't change the colors, but still cool!

We also have connection with AJHQ today! Yes! I wonder where they were!?! The article is about the Rare Cool Hair sold yesterday...
I hope everyone got theirs! 



Mystery of the Week

I am very excited to share this interesting mystery! The newest shop, Outback Imports has a kangaroo and koala engraved....

Notice that it looks like there is a sealed door under the kangaroo and koala. So my question is do you guys think that that could be where the kangaroo shaman lives, or even Cosmo? There are other places like this, like Greely behind best dressed, and a Harper the Seal cave in Mt. Shiveer. So do you think that is a secret place? Is there a way to get back there?



Blog News

I have decided to start a little thing called "Comment Call."  Comment Call is where everyday I will post a topic, like yesterday was "Would you Rather?", and you will comment your opinion about it. 

Comment Call:  What is your favorite den to host a Fashion Show in?

Have fun and happy jamming!



12 comments:

  1. My fav. Den to host a fashion show in is the nonmember den for some reason. It just feels... right.

    -goldcobra=^w^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same I like nonmember ~andrewj04 ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it would be the restaurant because it's the closest thing to a commercial business. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would be good with any non member den
    alan425

    ReplyDelete
  5. i guess most would
    go to
    a non member den for a party
    surprizing
    alan425

    ReplyDelete
  6. It can be anything, but nothing too big or else the models and audience would run away. You just need a few tables and ta-da! Runway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say a small house den or volcano den because it is small and not too huge to get lost. For underwater fashion-shows then I would say lost ruins.
    ~Animetacos~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, except for underwater i'd say sunken ship!

      Delete
  8. this is for the myster: I know where they live greely behind best dressed door...liza in hut... graham in temple of zioz... sir gilbert in sapheria ... countinious

    ReplyDelete
  9. i noticed a new glitch. i was in temple of zois sleeping and i was waring a diamond ring a raccoon tail. when i click sleep my ring whent throw my tail! i did not however a sceen shot.

    lol89762

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. sorry i did that wrong woops! i trying to make a stick man!





      lol89762

      Delete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.