Friday, August 2, 2013

Giant Pet Fox Plushie

**New Code: Koala**

Hi Jammers! I was so excited when I woke up because my computer is working again! It wasn't working last night. Anyway, the new item is a Giant Pet Fox Plushie for sale at the Summer Carnival...
                                  

There is also a new video in Brady's Theater...

The Daily Explorer posted an article about the Peridot Birthstone...

Secret of the Week

Have you ever noticed the little items on the shelves of the Underwater Bahari Pet Store?
It looks like little den items for your pets. On land, in the Appondale Pet Tree, there is a pet shop den store. So do you think this secret could become real?  Will AJHQ decide to have a den pet store underwater?

Blog News

Cosmo's Plant Party was a hit! I thought at one point that I wouldn't be able to come to my own party! My computer wasn't working. In the end, I made it and had fun hanging out. 
I took a long time to decorate my mushroom hut den. If you could not make it, you can still go to my den to look at the decorations!

Have fun and happy jamming!!




4 comments:

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.