Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stone Carved Stove

Hi Jammers! Today's new item sold in Outback Imports is a Stone Carved Stove...
                             

I bet we will see a line of carved kitchen items!
There is also a new video in Brady's Theater...

The Daily Explorer posted an Epic Den of the week...

Congrats, Enchanted Frozencloud!

Rumor Reader

This "store" came out in the adventure update a loooooong time ago! The sign says "COMING SOON" but when is it coming!?!? I know we just got a new store, but how long will it be coming? What will be sold there? Is it coming tomorrow?


Blog News

Comment Call: What would you like to see in this next update? Comment thoughts below!!

Update Day is tomorrow :) Have fun and happy jamming!!



3 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I'm not sure if it's coming tomorrow. AJHQ sometimes takes time with it's stores. I remember the flag shop was closed for a long time before it became it. Maybe they are wondering what to do with it. I think they would most likely focus on Kimbara's "medical center" I'm not sure though.
    I think they should sell phantom merchandise and also some alpha outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stone, and for the update, I'd like to see the medical center come back to jamaa.
    For the "coming soon" store, i would like ti see...
    *Phantom Plushies
    *Rare spiked collars
    *skullies
    So yeah.

    ~*Chocolateh*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope in the next update there will be the adventure lag and fix the slowness in playing mini games I wish for no new items -The one and only doogal :3

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.