Monday, August 26, 2013

Rare Nerd Glasses and Fashion Fridays

Hello everyone! The grrrrreat Rare Item Monday in the Jam Mart Clothing Store are Rare Nerd Glasses...


Very interesting item ;) I wish you could change the colors though.
The Daily Explorer posted a nametag article...



Umm.. AJHQ I think we already knew this information ^-^


Blog News

The results of the poll is...

Well, this means that last week was indeed the last Secret of the Week. Instead of doing Secrets on Fridays, there will now be Fashion Fridays. Fashion Fridays is where I will be giving you different ideas of how to dress up your best ^-^ I am excited and I hope you all are too! Have fun and happy jamming!!

  • More Blogs updated
  • We need 2 more followers for a Contest!!


Comment Call: Would you rather Dress Up your Animals or Decorate your Den?



12 comments:

  1. Id have decorate den for non embers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to get lots of the nerd glasses, I have like 200,000 gems!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw I'd dress up my animal. The glasses fit my user lol.
      ~XxSchoolxX

      Delete
    2. I bought two nerd glasses, I had 3,000. How did you get so many gems??!! XD

      Delete
  3. Hmm, rare nerd glasses aren't my favorite, but they aren't terrible are they?
    Fashion Friday sounds awesome! I can't wait!
    My blog: animaljamhowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decorate my den, then I make a collection of overall view dens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd rather dress up my animal, because dens can become full easily =|
    Also, Fashion Friday is awesome!
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry if this is spam >.<
      Anyone want an item off my list? Send me a JAG on what you want AND your offer! Please, i don't like it when it's like you want me to send it! Maybe invite me to your den and you can offer! Or we can do it in my den ^^! I might not accept fair trades, because idk what's worth what! It makes me feel like all jammers think about is RARES! (don't make me start ranting! O-O)
      I will be in my den AND have it unlocked incase someone does want something!
      Oh yeah, if you find a raccoon named Baron Thebrave, that's me ^-^
      Remember to check out my list and see anything good you want!
      ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

      Delete
    2. Oh i almost forgot, IT'S NOT A GIVEAWAY! >=U
      ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

      Delete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.