Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's Jammers!
Welcome the year 2017 by waking up with the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
Last night, AJHQ was getting in the holiday spirit by putting up banners...
Did you notice them? These banners showed up every hour last night.
Lots of New Items today:
The first new item is located in Epic Wonders... 
It is the Garnet Birthstone for January! Start collect one every month to have all the birthstones!
The next new items can be found in Treetop Gardens...

It is the Carnation flower and Carnation bouquet for January! Just like the birthstones, you can start collecting all the monthly flowers.
The final three new items are located in the Topiary Shop...
The Arctic Fox, Lynx, and Llama topiaries! I love these items.
Finally, I have BIG news about the Message in the Bottle Event.
He roars? It has to be SIR GILBERT!
Look at the gift you receive:
Haha, it is just like Batman! When you click the item it shuts off.

This Week

This Week in Animal Jam's history...
Pet Owls were first introduced to Jamaa in 2013 as the Monthly Membership Gift! These flying animals soon became one of the most lovable pets in all of the lands.
Also in 2012, Horses were first introduced to Jammers!
In 2014, a feather clue was revealed soon to be the first flying animal species: eagles.


Sky News

The Animal Jam Sky Blog's New Year's Fashion Show starts today, please welcome our contests:
I am very thankful for all of the people who decided to join! 
I wish there were more, but that is okay ^-^
Now, each day we will vote out one person, and the final person will win! Good Luck!

Comment Call: Vote an animal out by commenting the animal's name below.
*One Vote per Person

Lastly, the Jammer and Pet of the Month sign-ups are today...
Comment Call: Comment your username, and Jammer Name or Pet Name if you want to be Jammer or Pet of the Month in January

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!


21 comments:

  1. My birthstone is garnet ! Bday is Jan 6th! Turning 11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy (early) Birthday!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    2. Ooooh it's your birthday in five days?? That's great, happy birthday!!

      Delete
    3. Scooter I am doing an giveaway for each day until my bday would you like to join in on the giveaways? Today is an bow and arrow!

      Delete
    4. Sure, thank you!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I mis read it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, what's your email? I wanna put that your back and your fashion show in my blog! My blog is gfoxanimaljamblog.wordpress.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email is escooter12@hotmail.com, thank you for helping to spread the word!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  5. Hello, welcome back, Scooter. I see you're continuing. Well, my only advise is tot have fun, I guess, and not push yourself!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rainbow000Pegasus! I enjoy seeing familiar faces on the blog :)

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  6. i vote out duchess arctic rose sorry duchess
    p.s. my user is bubba01050

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to vote out Duchess Arcticrose :(
    On a more pleasant note: Happy New Year!! The new member spin is pretty cool, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry but I'm voting out Duchess Arctic Rose, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Pinpun, our foxes look alike kinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeey, they kinda do, don't they? XD That's cool

      Delete
  10. I vote out Duchess Arctic Rose, srry whoever that is! D:
    For Jammer of the month I nominate Graciepopstar91
    and for pet of the month I nominate Supercat who is my pet :) She was my very first pet, and she writes for a blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya im so glad my cousin won (custard709)

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.