Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Blue Rugs

Good Morning, Jammers!
Today is Wednesday, January 11th, 2017!

The New Item of the Day is Frozen Phantoms...
Buy this item for 550 gems in the Jam Mart Furniture Store!
I actually like this elegant ice sculpture. It looks good in snow fort dens, and especially the winter palace den.


Item Spotlight

The Item Spotlight of the Week shines on Blue Rugs....
Blue Rugs could be the most classic Animal Jam item ever.
I say this because when you enter Jamaa for the first time, this will be your first default item, along with a sturdy table.
They were released back in the Beta Testing period (To learn more about the Beta Days click here)
Not to be confused with the similar Beta Green Rug released at the Beta Party...
The Blue Rug, despite it being one of the oldest items in Jamaa, surprisingly is a popular item. Some Jammers even collect these rugs to fill their den with and give out as gifts. I interviewed one jammer who said, "Blue rugs are my favorite, I love them. It completes my den."

Blue Rugs:
Rarity: * (1/5 Stars)
Status: Nonmember, Land
Rare Version: No
Popularity: ** (2/5 Stars)

Comment Call: What do you think about Blue Rugs?

Sky News

The New Skymail #21 Video is here...
Thank you for everyone who sent gifts and donations!
Go to the Animal Jam Sky Videos Blog to see more videos!

The Surprise is ALMOST HERE...

I suspect you will receive it by the end of the week.
Keep working hard to get more views Jammers!

Tomorrow's Post will be unique. It will be all about fun and different activities you can do around Animal Jam, so be sure to tell your buddies and check it out tomorrow!

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

6 comments:

  1. i really don't like blue rugs, but some people find them helpful.
    i liked the sky mail video, i wish i could send in,but I'm nonmember.
    -bubba01050

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Did you get the spartan helmet I sent you?... Or did it get lost in the mail! O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he is saving it for a different mail time?
      And I can't wait for the surprise

      Delete
    2. Sorry, but I did not receive a Spartan Helmet from you :(
      Oh well!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    3. Nevermind, I got two Jamagram gifts from you! I will save them for the next Skymail.

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
    4. Phew! :D I was worried it got lost in the JAGS! I have had like 2 masterpieces lost that way ;)

      Delete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.