Monday, January 2, 2017

Rare Moon Mouse

Hey Jammers, I hope you enjoy reading our everyday posts.
If so, please tell at least one other jammer about the Animal Jam Sky!
The Rare Item Monday is in the back of the Jam Mart Clothing Store...

It is a Moon Necklace! Try to find this on one of the last pages of the Clothing Catalog.
This isn't the best Rare Item, but at least it is for everyone!


Scooter's Sketches

The Scooter's Sketch of the week is of a fat mouse...
I don't know what he is upset about.. maybe he can't find cheese ^o^
It was just a quick sketch I did one afternoon.
Do you wish mice came to Jamaa?

Sky News

Duchess Arcticrose was voted out yesterday, sorry!
Comment Call: Vote out another Jammer!

The Jammer of the Month for the month of January is Custard709...


The Pet of the Month for the month of January is Supercat...

Supercat's owner is Sarahkey8!

Congratulations, you both will be displayed on the left side of the blog all month long, and will go into the Animal Jam Sky Blog's Hall of Fame.

The Clearance Page has been updated:

Find out what items are soon leaving stores!

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hmm this is hard! I would vote out, Enchanted KawaiiMoon. Good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm voting out enchanted kawaii moon, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll vote out Enchanted Kawaiimoon. Sorry ;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry... Snowflake Prettyfox DX
    Anyways, I love that mouse sketch :o I wish I could actually draw well, but I'm just starting on the basics and CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE HANDS RIGHT :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I struggled (and still struggle honestly) with drawing hands. The key is the fingers! Just keep practicing and you will get the hang of it.

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  5. I vote out.... Enchanted Kawaii Moon. Srry Enchanted :(
    XDD That mouse is so funny! You are a great artist!

    YEY SUPER CAT IS IN THE HALL OF FAMEEEEEE *throws confetti* Thanks Scooter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote out Teensy Perfectpeach, sorry!

    ~.*FrozenWarrior*.~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really had fun hanging out with you Scooter! Can't wait till tommorow's post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote out Emperor the giraffe. I can't see the rest of the name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will vote out Emperor Majormaster. This was very hard since I like all of the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a bad experience with these fashion shows so I'm not going to vote haha.

    Technically, pet mice are available in Jamaa?

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.